VOLUNTEER MATCH TERMS & CONDITIONS
By Clicking “I agree to the terms of the User Agreement” and using the VolunteerMatch services (“VolunteerMatch Services”), you conclude and agree that this User Agreement (“Agreement”) forms a legally binding agreement between you (hereinafter called “User”) and Discovery Communications, LLC (“Company”), and you hereby agree to be bound as follows:
1. Any use and distribution of the VolunteerMatch listings (“VolunteerMatch Listings”) and/or VolunteerMatch Services will be limited to User’s personal, non-commercial purposes.
2. Title to and ownership of the VolunteerMatch Listings remains with Company's suppliers.
3. The Application User may not (a) alter or modify the VolunteerMatch Listings, (b) copy, reproduce, republish, post, transmit, sell, offer for sale, publicly display, or redistribute (except as set forth above) the VolunteerMatch Listings or VolunteerMatch Services, or any portion thereof, in any way, or (c) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or in any way attempt to derive the source code for the VolunteerMatch Services.
4. All express and implied warranties regarding the VolunteerMatch Listings and VolunteerMatch Services are disclaimed on behalf of Company's suppliers.
5. All consequential, special, and indirect damages are disclaimed on behalf of Company's suppliers.
6. All liability arising from or related to the Application User's correspondence or relationship with third parties found on or through the VolunteerMatch Services is disclaimed on behalf of Company's suppliers.